How will treatment Differ.
At the Thornbury Clinic we understand that you want to feel as safe as possible in our clinic. Due to this we have put the following precautions in place. We realise that this can make your appointment feel a little more daunting but don't worry, we will still be the same friendly and experienced team behind that mask!
1. All our practitioners will now be required to wear face mask, gloves and apron. This is for your safety and ours until such time as the government deems it appropriate to go back to normal working practices.
2. We ask that you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment as we have scheduled 30 minute gaps between EVERY appointment to allow our practitioners time to sanitise the room and reception area.
3. Please wait outside the clinic to be met by your practitioner as the door will be locked until your allotted appointment time. This is to ensure that we can maintain social distancing between patients.
4. Please be aware that on arrival our practitioner will take your temperature. This will be with an infra red temperature gun which will not be required to come into contact with your skin.
5. On your confirmation email there will be a link to a "Covid-19 Consent Form". Please fill this in before attending your appointment in the clinic so we can insure that we are able to treat you before you arrive.
We want to reassure you that we have taken every measure to ensure a safe and sanitary clinic and we are looking forward to welcoming all our patients, new and existing, back into the clinic!